A few days ago, Sonoma Partners released a very nice Development Tool. It comes as a Google Chrome extension and it’s compatible with CRM 2011 UR11+ and with CRM 2013. It’s a nice productivity booster for CRM developers so I thought I’d share it. Here are some of the highlights:
- View Current User Information (domain name, user Id)
- Form information (entity name, Id, type code and some nice features like show the hidden attributes on a form)
- Execute Fetch XML statement and view the results
How to use it?
- Using Google Chrome, install the app from the web store
- Navigate to a record in CRM 2013 or 2011 UR 12+
- Press F12 to open the Chrome DevTools Panel
- Click the CRM DevTools tab on the far right
You can read all the details about the tool on Sonoma’s blog post.